Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ass Passion

Sexy Babes Asian

My wife and I love to watch X-rated movies when we really want to have a passionate encounter. One night after we enjoyed our movie I started to lick her cunt. She was really turned on and I expected that. As I was licking her, I let my tongue start to explore the area between her ass and her pussy. She began to go absolutely crazy. She got so wet it was incredible. I began to lick her ass while I played with her pussy with my fingers. I thought maybe she would be put off and ask me to stop, but instead she lifted her ass in the air and spread her legs, making her beautiful anus fully available to me. As I was sticking my tongue in her ass, she had one orgasm after another. She told me to put my finger in her ass and to lick her pussy. That produced similar results until she couldn't stand it any more and told me to go get the Astroglide. I went quickly to the night stand and got the small bottle of lube and she told me to pour it on her ass. I ask her if she wanted me to put two fingers in her ass, and she said, no, she wanted my cock. I was so excited that I think I came as my cock was going in, which made her ass really slippery. I came but did not lose my hard on and fucked her until she passed out. It was absolutely the most intense lovemaking session we had ever had. We try to repeat it about once a month, and my tongue in her ass is a weekly event.

No comments:

more sex stories?